- The management reserves the right of admission and the right to alter the programme details without prior notice.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded unless an event is cancelled or postponed. No cash refunds.
- Strict age restrictions apply to some events. Please check with the Box Office in advance.
- Patrons may be searched upon entry.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Lost tickets cannot normally be re-issued. If a reprint is required, a lost ticket fee may be charged.
- Cambridge Junction will not tolerate acts of violence or drunken/abusive/threatening behaviour towards staff and/or other customers. We reserve the right to refuse entry or eject from the premises. Any individual displaying such behaviour will be dealt with accordingly and Cambridge Junction will seek the intervention of the police if appropriate, which may result in court action.
- Cambridge Junction cannot accept any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- No food/alcohol/drinks bottles/cans/controlled substances may be brought into the venue.
- No recording equipment – including cameras – may be brought into the venue.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in Cambridge Junction without approval from senior management. Customers attending with assistance dogs are requested to contact Cambridge Junction in advance for further information.
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or venue operator’s specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 – this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.
A brief summary of of the Ts & Cs can be found on the reverse of your ticket. If you require any more information regarding your booking please contact the box office on 01223 511511 or email [email protected]