Trusts and Foundations play a vital role in the work we do at Cambridge Junction
We rely on support from trusts and foundations to sustain our comprehensive programmes for young people and in schools, to help us welcome four new apprentices every year, and to train and support the artists and musicians of the future.
This behind the scenes hive of activity would not be possible without the support of generous grant-making trusts and foundations.Get In Touch
Projects for which we need trust support include:
- Free tickets for schools, community centres and young people
- Total Arts, our fortnightly workshops programme for local young disabled people
- Young Writers Programme – help young people develop literacy, creativity and flair through script writing
- Young Leaders – join us as we enable the young leaders of the future to flourish, as we facilitate young people aged 16-25 to plan and deliver their own arts events, projects and festivals
- Targeted outreach projects for young people facing real barriers to getting involved in the arts – including young people hospitalised due to mental health, young refugees, care leavers, young people with special educational needs, and young people entitled to the Pupil Premium.