Art, Entertainment, Learning
Cambridge Junction is a creative hub for people and ideas where audiences and artists explore, experience and are inspired by art, entertainment and learning.
We champion the up-and-coming, both youthful and leading edge and seek to be meaningful to the lives of our audiences.
We celebrate and nurture the intersection of the three strands of our programme:
- Arts development and presentation, with a focus on contemporary theatre and dance;
- Popular culture with a focus on music, comedy and clubs; and
- Creative learning and skills development in the arts, using the organisation as a site for learning.
At Cambridge Junction we are:
- Committed to art, entertainment and learning, which are experience-led, including new forms of performance, contributing to the creation of art through participation, access to popular music, and learning through creativity.
- Inclusive and welcoming: of artistic ideas, forms and contexts, and the diversity and difference of our artists and audiences.
- Collaborative: with artists, arts organisations, communities, government authorities and other stakeholders in pursuit of mutual goals.
Artist Membership: Troop