How to Book
PLEASE NOTE: OUR BOX OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ON THE MON 25 MAY BANK HOLIDAY (OPEN FROM 6PM FOR THE UKRAINIANS EVENT). ONLINE BOOKING IS AVAILABLE 24 HRS A DAY.
Tickets to all of our events can be booked online. Tickets booked online can be collected at any time during Box Office opening hours, or can be posted out if booked more than a week in advance.
Please call the Box Office on 01223 511 511 during the hours above.
Visit the Box Office in J2 during the hours above.
Cambridge Junction charges a booking fee of £1.00 per ticket.
Charging a booking fee helps us to cover the costs associated with running a Box Office - including card charges, staffing, software, and building overheads.
There is a cloakroom to store coats and small bags while you are at the J1 venue. There is a charge of £2 per item.The cloakroom is subject to space and availability. We strongly advise that only essential items are brought to events for everyone’s safety and enjoyment. J2 does not have a cloakroom.
Special effects such as haze and strobe lighting may be used during performances at Cambridge Junction. Please contact us if you have any queries.
Discounts and Concessions
A concessionary price is available for a wide selection of events, including theatre, dance, family, and selected comedy and music. Concession price tickets are generally available to over 65s, students, and under 16s. Other concessions may be available for selected events.
Refunds and Account Credit
Tickets cannot normally be exchanged nor money refunded unless an event is cancelled or postponed.
Tickets may be able to be returned at the management's discretion if an event has sold out and the tickets can be sold on to other customers. In this case, we can credit the value of the tickets (not including any booking fees) to the customer's account with the Cambridge Junction, so that the money can be redeemed against any future purchases.
Any credit on your account can be used online, over the phone, or in person at the Box Office. Credit will expire if unused after two years.
Sold-Out Events and Returns
If an event has sold out, please check with the Box Office to see if there have been any returns, and enquire about being added to the waiting list.
Although we do keep a waiting list for sold-out events, there is no guarantee that tickets will become available. The only way to guarantee your ticket is to book it in advance.
Terms and Conditions
- The management reserves the right of admission and the right to alter the programme details without prior notice.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded unless an event is cancelled or postponed. Tickets may be able to be returned at the management’s discretion if the event has sold out and the tickets can be resold; in this case the value of the tickets (not including any booking fees) will be credited to the customer’s account with the Cambridge Junction.
- Strict age restrictions apply to some events. Please check with the Box Office in advance.
- Patrons may be searched upon entry.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- There will be no re-admission to events.
- Lost tickets cannot normally be re-issued. If a reprint is required, a lost ticket fee may be charged.
- Cambridge Junction cannot accept any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- No food/alcohol/drinks bottles/cans/controlled substances may be brought into the venue.
- No recording equipment - including cameras - may be brought into the venue without prior consent.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.