Assistant Producer: Outreach
An exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to work with the programme and communications teams to develop and deliver an innovative programme of outreach and engagement activities, which extend the reach of Cambridge Junction’s artistic programme through public programmes and access to space.
Weston Jerwood Creative Bursary
The post is offered as part of the Weston Jerwood Creative Bursaries Programme, aimed specifically at recent arts graduates whose circumstances mean they would not otherwise be in a position to develop their skills and CV through unpaid work experience.
In order to be eligible applicants must:
- Have graduated from an undergraduate course in the UK since summer 2013 or be about to graduate in June 2015 (i.e. a BA or an NVQ 6, or MA if from a Scottish university).
- Have received a full maintenance grant during the full period of their academic course and be able to verify this with the necessary paperwork.
- Achieved a 2:2 degree or above (if a 2015 graduate is selected, appointment will be confirmed or otherwise after their degree is awarded).
- Be full-time resident in the UK.
Please ensure that you meet ALL of these criteria before applying for this position. Further detail can be found here
The Weston Jerwood Creative Bursaries Programme is run by Jerwood Charitable Foundation with the support of Garfield Weston Foundation, Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation and J Paul Getty Jnr Charitable Trust.
The post of Assistant Producer: Outreach is offered at a salary of £15,500 on a fixed-term contract for one year.
- Application deadline: 12 noon on Wednesday 10 June
- Interviews: Wednesday 17 June in Cambridge
Applications must be made using the application form including completing the Weston Jerwood Creative Bursary Programme online evaluation questionnaire.
For further information or to discuss your application contact Jack Swindlehurst, Administration & Finance Assistant on email@example.com